2018. október 31., szerda

Day 3

Már szerda van. Gyorsan telik az idő. És azt kell mondjam, hasznosan is. Ma csupa olyan dologgal foglalkoztunk eddig, amivel ugyan már találkoztam, de nem tudtam, hogyan kell használni és legfőképpen, hogy miért :)

Today first we made some mind maps, which was not new, of course, but interesting.
Here is mine:



Then we worked with infographics:



















The most emphasis was put on Augmented Reality. I was really happy about it since I knew what it was but I had no idea how to use it in teaching. So far! You know, this is something that makes the paper / the book / the photo / the picture alive. Sounds cool and it is.It needs quite a lot of practice and also preparation but I'm sure I will try it on one of my lessons.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése